(Pack of 12) Screened Liquor Bottle Pourer, Black Spout Bottle Pourer with Collar, Screened Pour Spouts by Tezzorio
- Our screened pourer will help you to prepare mixed drinks quickly and efficiently while maintaining the right sanitary conditions.
- Each pourer features a black spout that will disguise wear and tear. The top of the spout features a built-in screen that keeps out debris and airborne contaminants, making this pourer perfect for outdoor parties, deck bars, cabanas, poolside bars, and more!
- Pourer is designed to provide a controlled, smoother, more accurate pour. Bottom design that ensures that the pourer will not fall out of the bottle.
- Pourer is made out of durable virgin food grade plastic and will never corrode.
- Can be fitted on standard 750 ml liquor bottles. Also can be used with juice, syrups, and oils.
Details: HOW TO USE A POURER: Step 1 - Before using the pourer, soak it in warm, soapy water for 10-12 minutes, then rinse in cold water. Step 2 – In order to install, wet the cork in warm water and push the pourer straight into the bottle, making sure the collar fits snuggly over the opening. Step 3 - Hold the bottle at a 45-degree angle when pouring. Ensure a naturally pouring motion is used; do not try to "whip" or "baby" the bottle into pouring position. Step 4 - When the bottle is low, allow liquor to reach the neck of the bottle before tilting the 45-degree angle. Place the spout to the lip of the glass, then raise the tail of the bottle. Step 5 - To wash, soak the pourer in warm, soapy water, then rinse in cold water. Step 6 - If cork fins flatten, run it under hot water for approximately 30 seconds, then run under cold water. This will straighten the fins. To remove, twist and pull straight up out of the bottle. For best performance with spirits, we recommend to wash it weekly, when used with cordials, syrups, or juices, wash nightly. NOTE: Do not run through the dishwasher or wash in extremely hot water.